Each eligible child means that £1,320 (2018/19 amount) is available to the school each year (even if the family circumstances change).
This is very important as it enables us to employ staff to run initiatives to raise the attainment of children from families with low incomes.
If you think your child may qualify then please apply.
You can apply online at https://freeschoolmeals.leicester.gov.uk/ or ask for a form at the school office
Please apply if you are in receipt of any of the following:
• Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guarantee element of Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
• Working Tax Credit run-on.