Our ethos and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Inglehurst Infant School will enable children to make the most of their learning opportunities now and in the future.
1. Have high self-esteem - respecting themselves, others and the environment
2. Achieve high standards in all areas of the curriculum
3. Behave appropriately
4. Be able to work independently and collaboratively
5. Communicate effectively
6. Challenge themselves to do well
7. Respect and value different groups within the school and within a diverse society
The school will provide
1. A broad and challenging curriculum
2. An enriching program of extracurricular activities and visits
3. A stimulating learning environment
4. A rich, varied and up to date range of learning resources
5. Innovative teaching and an investigative approach to learning
6. An ethos of support, challenge and encouragement to succeed, which recognizes effort and achievement
7. Commitment to working as a learning community by striving for continuous improvement in all that we do
8. Good value through efficient management
9. A welcoming, caring and safe environment in which each person feels valued and respected.